The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Join Schindler and help us elevate our world: Use your skills to allow megacities to grow. With our elevators and escalators, we keep the urban world moving.
Since 1874 Schindler has been a Citymaker with proud reputation for elevating not only buildings, but the well-being of everyone who lives and works in them. People, passion, and innovation are the pillars of our success.
Established in 1998, Schindler India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Schindler Holding Co. We supply elevators, escalators and mobility technology for all market segments: residential apartment blocks, business and shopping centers, high-rise towers as well as transport infrastructure such as metro stations and airport terminals. With sales growth double that of the industry, a rapidly burgeoning portfolio and expanding employee base each year, Schindler India is poised for a leadership position in India in the short term.
Join us as a
Customer Engineer – Existing Installation
The Customer Engineer creates operational added value through the performance of maintenance, repairs and small modernizations on customer’s equipment in an efficient, effective and professional manner in order to provide outstanding customer service following the safety rules.
Key responsibilities include:
- Take responsibility for the assigned service route and organize his time to complete the assigned visits and the specific tasks within each visit in order to maximize the safety and reliability of the equipment.
- Respond to all call backs that are assigned in a timely manner and be available for call back coverage during regular work hours, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Perform all service, repairs and small modernizations according to the Schindler standards, including safety policies.
- Keep the customer informed regarding the condition of his equipment, preventive and corrective repairs and discretionary repairs or modernizations.
- Complete all required data inputs in a diligent and honest fashion; these include time reporting, parts usage, call back reporting, maintenance performance and repair and modernization work reports in Field Link.
Your Best Self
Desired experience as Technician in E&E industry for at least four years (ITI) and two years for Diploma holder.
Knowledge And Skills Desired
knowledge in electronics, electricity, mechanics and hydraulics. Customer oriented behavior, Communication Skills
Diploma in Engineering (Electrical or Electronics)