Overall responsibilities and duties
Full Software development life cycle of Android Auto and Apple CarPlay implementation.Core competency in Automotive embedded software development. Use defined PROCESS to achieve Goal.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Minimum education level:
Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electronics/Computer Science.
- Master/Bachelor of engineering degree in Electronics/Computer Science with prior experience of minimum 4-6 years in Automotive Software Development on Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Experience on embeded software development
- Skills and competencies:
- Strong C++ & Java development
- Gstreamer framework experience, Socket Programming, MQTT, Android IPC techniques
- Android AOSP
- Embedded linux systems (ARM preferred)
- Strong experience in Android Auto and Apple CarPlay projection technologies wired and wireless both
- Must be having hands on expereince on various projection technology tools such ATS Utitiliy, GAL Monitor, Facets Tests and PCTS test etc.
- Follow developments and integrate relevant patches to optimize performance and maintain the security of platform;
Experience or knowledge of Following tools
- Android Studio
Review (static analysis) of peer progamming and track bug list.
- Expert in developing source code based on specific schedule.
- Implement Unit tesing strategy
- Experience in Software integration and validation methodologies.
- Experience of working in SCRUM team in Agile methodology.
- Team Player with strong communication skills in English.
- Problem solving techniques & capability.