About This Opportunity
The Job Role Domain Support Specialist is part of Managed Services deliveries, in line with Ericsson Operations Engine!
This Job Role is responsible for technical capability as part of Automated Ops 24/7 running of Services & includes diagnosis, fast domain support, routine resource fulfillment & field technical support.
Organizational – wise the teams are based in the Service Delivery Units, Technical Authority!
What You Will Do
- Acts as the first point for activities demanding a level of technical expertise as a 24/7 capability hosted in Automated Operations.
- Working shift operations as per defined shift roster and to actively monitor ticket queues to ensure timely response to tickets
- Focused on improvement of automated recovery.
- Escalation support for Service surveillance and Field service.
- Ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Typical Interfaces: Service monitoring || Technical authority functions || Dynamic Service Control || Service Operations Team || MSCLT || 3rd Party || Customer
- Tools & Resources: Managed Services processes and Customer tools
You Will Bring
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering preferably in Electronics, Computer science, Telecommunication or equivalent
- Understanding of Network Architecture in technologies of 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G
- Mobile Telecommunications knowledge with telephony switching principles, transport networks, access networks, traffic concept, telecommunication networks & signaling, voice and data flows, value-Added services
- KPI Analysis
- Analytical and synthesis capabilities
- Solid knowledge of operation and trouble-shooting of multivendor telecommunication equipment’s
- Basic Understanding of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Cloud technologies
- Basic understanding and working knowledge of Scripting
- Core and access network performance / configuration parameters and their interpretation and usage.