Job Description Summary
Electrical hardware engineer is primarily responsible for the design & development of Women Health & X ray Medical devices. The person will be responsible for electrical and electronic hardware design of new products with a constant eye for improvements, quality, cost productivity & reliability. Also, responsible to work on the solution to the customer and field issues.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Design of Electronic boards and interconnects comprising Digital, Analog, FPGA, Power Electronics Systems.
- Engage in end to end Product development cycle including Concept, architecture, Prototype, Documentation, Testing, Supply chain, Manufacturing and Service Support.
- Seek opportunities for Cost productivity in design and product life cycle
- Actively recommend new technology initiatives driving business & customer benefits.
- Ensure Reliability through Design for reliability processes.
- Troubleshooting and Design improvements for Customer/Field issues
- Continuous improvement activities by driving the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiative
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical /Electronics Engineering with 6+years’ experience
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience in Board Design with Analog, Digital, Power electronic circuits.
- Experienced in End to End Electronic Hardware development cycle.
- Experienced in Board design and layout tools like Cadence, Allegro.
- Master’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge and experience in firmware and embedded software C, C++
- Excellent teamwork, coordination and communication skills
- Ability to meet aggressive reliability, performance, cost, serviceability, and delivery targets
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Global project experience
- Working experience with PWA/PWB and subsystem design techniques, System cabling, EMC design and simulation tool experience
- Knowledge of UL/ETL/IEC standards and how they apply to designs
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.