- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation, and diversity
- Demonstrated ability in software development for avionic systems, DO-178B/C process
- Demonstrates in depth technical knowledge of C, C++ and exposure to assembly language programming
- Exposure to Real-Time Operating Systems
- Knowledge of embedded software development
- Demonstrated ability in a scripting languages such as VB, Perl scripting, Python etc
- Knowledge of MATLAB will be an added advantage
- Exposure to tools such as DOORS/Clear Case
- Possess technical knowledge about I/O interfaces like Ethernet, A429, AFDX, and A661
- Must possess good decision-making skills & influencing skills
- Must possess ability to think out of the box & propose creative solutions
- Self-motivated to continuously improve performance level and efficiency
- Ability to work in a diverse environment
- Interacts with project team members and peers to anticipate and resolve day to day issues.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- B.TECH/M.TECH/MCA – Computer Science/Electronics Engineering.