- Design and Develop embedded software for firmware and middleware applications for V2X products using C on embedded linux in a multithread execution environment.
- Microcontroller programming experience on NXP controllers based on ARM architecture.
- Develop unit and component testcases for validating the developed software using GTest and CUnit Test framework
- Rootcause reported issues and provide a solution analysing all possible usecases for issue reoccurance.
- Execute smoke test for software packages released and report the results to development integration team.
- Adhere to Danlaw product development process throughout the product lifecycle.
- Support Quality Management system improvements and maintenance.
- Flexible working with US counterparts to understand requirements and coordinated development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering.
- 3-5 years of embedded software development , preferably from automotive domain.
- Understanding on linux system calls ,threads, IPC mechanisms like shared memory, message queues
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies.
- Good knowledge on embedded programming and/or scripting languages.
- Adequate oral and written communication skills.
- Positive team-oriented and self-motivated attitude.
- Experience with Vehicle Networks like CAN/LIN/MOST/Ethernet and related tools.
- Knowledge of 5.9 GHz DSRC/C-V2X standards and Wi-Fi protocols.
- Familiarity with in-vehicle architecture and safety systems (ADAS).
- Knowledge of Real-time simulators including but not limited to NI boards, dSPACE etc.
- Knowledge of software development process according to CMMI or ASPICE.