- Advertisement -
Education: BSc / Diploma / Bachelors in Computer science / EXTC / Electronics / Electrical / Computers.
Experience: 1-2 Years
Overview: We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Embedded Test Engineer to work with Project team working on cutting edge technologies and futuristic projects along with project managers, clients, and multi-disciplinary teams.
Roles & Responsibility
- Embedded Hardware, Firmware & System testing
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Writing Manual Test cases for the application against the requirements.
- Handling the testing project independently and reports to the Team lead.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- 6. Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- 7. Verifying test result and logging defect in the tool.
- 1-2 years of Working experience as a test engineer in NPD related to embedded systems/Software projects
- Good understanding of Embedded system applications.
- Hands on in MS office tools
- Test Plan & Test report writing
- Ready to take ownership of assigned task and complete it on time.
- Ready to learn attitude.
- Aware of Project Repository
- Expertise in Functional and System Testing.
- Experience in communication protocols such as SPI, I2C etc.
- Familiar with the usage of laboratory equipment like oscilloscope, Multimeter, logic analyzer, RF SPY or other Debugging Tool
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python/Perl and C programming.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, debugging skills & interpretation skills
- Must have strong technical & communication skills.
- Product design lifecycle experience
- Advertisement -
Location: 502, 12th Main MSR Enclave, Yeshwantpur Hobil Near Nagasandra Metro Station, Havanur Layout, Bagalakunte, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Email ID for Applicants for sharing the resumes/CVs: [email protected]