Company: Baker Hughes
As Engineer – Electronics Hardware, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining sustenance of global product definition required to define and support control valve instruments and accessories, assemblies or systems that meet corporate engineering standards and New Product Introduction program requirements.
- Handling the electronic element/component obsolescence and work with software team.
- Collaborating with external contract manufacturers to resolve technical throughput concerns.
- Preparing and present technical data in design reviews to chief/principal engineers and global engineering approval committees.
- Documenting the work in PLM Team center , eDRB and other corporate document repositories . Participate on teams assigned to address specific organizational initiatives such as cost out, design automation using Microsoft VBA/scripts.
- Working on CAD packages and ERP such as Solidworks, SAP. Prepare invention disclosures to protect the technology that provides a competitive advantage to the business
- Assuring proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Instrumentation, Electronics, Electrical Engineering
- 3 plus years’ experience in electronic troubleshooting, diagnostics, Electronics circuit design and exposure to firmware.
- Knowledge of IEC, NEC, IPC and other global electronics product standards like KCC, INMETRO, JIS, TS, CUTR, ATEX etc.
- Working knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical control systems.