About this opportunity
Engineer – Incident Manager is a key position residing in GNOC who is performing the critical role of managing Incidents across all customers. Incident manager handles the severity 1 outages aggressively and ensure that the restoration is done within the Service level agreement with the customer!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things.
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
What you will do
- Manage Incidents 24X7 and ensure minimal disruption to the service.
- Set up and drive the Technical & Management Bridge.
- Do verification of MIN\Notification messages to ensure completeness & correctness of the information being sent to the customer.
You will bring
- Have more than 3 years trouble shooting experience in a Telecom domain.
- Have engineering degree or equivalent.
- Remain open minded when approaching problems, considering all inputs and available alternatives before making decisions.
- Have ability to remain calm and focused under extremely stressful situations.
Qualifications: Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Experience: 3-5 years
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.