Centum Electronics Ltd is a leading ESDM (Electronics System Design & Manufacturing) Indian Multinational Company founded in 1994 that offers Mission Critical design, development & manufacturing of customized system/subsystem solutions for high-reliability applications for global customers in Defense, Aerospace, Space, Industrial, Medical, and Transportation domain.
Centum has around 2500 employees and has operations across India, Europe and Canada. Centum revenue is 150 million USD and has been recognized by World Economic Forum as a global growth company and Forbes Asia featured Centum as ‘Asia’s 200 Best Companies under a Billion’.
The Strategic Electronics Business Unit designs, develops and manufactures customized, complex products for Defense and Space customers. Centum is a leading industry partner for India’s DRDO labs, Defence PSUs as well as the Indian Space Research Organization having delivered mission-critical electronics on major missile, radar, electronic warfare & satellite applications. Centum’s unique microelectronics capability enables the development of lightweight, high-reliability electronics for onboard applications.
What You’ll Do
- To Executing Test & Screening of Space, Aerospace and Defense RF products and must be able Develop new Automation Test set-up, modify the existing Automation set-up Program to perform RF Testing.
- Responsible for performing Failure analysis and interaction with customers and vendors.
- Knowledge in RF Amplifier, LNA, RF Filter & RF Mixer testing of Electronics modules and sub systems.
- Knowledge in Tx/RX chain RF Tuning, Characterization, Verification.
- Knowledge in test equipment’s such as network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, signal generator, power sensor and power meter.
- Well-experienced in handling common equipment’s such as power supplies, multimeter and oscilloscope
- Fundamental Knowledge of test & screening activity.
- Hands on knowledge of ESS process (Environmental stress screening, Burn in Test, Thermovacuum test & Mechanical test)
- Design & development of Test Jigs, Inter connection Harness for the products and interaction with design team and T&E team.
- Responsible for verification & documentation of test results and sharing with internal team and customer.
Key values, beliefs, and attitudes
- Results-orientation, provide quality deliverables on time, within estimated effort with high quality.
- Establish trust, responsive to change/adaptability; learn continuously/improvement-orientation, proactive, positive & joyful.
Who You Are?
- Has 2 plus years of experience in RF testing
- Expert in RF Testing
BE/BTech in Electronics Communications or MTech In RF
Company: Centum Electronics
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.