Location: Chennai and Noida
- End to end architectural know how on Redhat Openstack and Linux knowledge is must.
- Understanding of Ericsson : Hyperscale datacenter HDS 8000 HW / Cloud Execution Environment (ECEE) / SDN(E-ODL Platform) and Orchestration (EO-CM/ECM).
- Knowledge on Ericsson Cloud Native Infra Solution, EO-SONO, Cloud Container Distribution , docker and Kubernetes technologies is must.
- Knowledge Ericsson SDN Pluribus switches and SLX CNIS Extreme Switch Control network fabric and Data Fabric architecture is necessary.
- Understanding of VMWARE Integrated Openstack and Vmware TKG ( kubernetes based ) is must.
- Storage knowledge on HP, EMC and IBM is preferable and Strong in fundamentals including Networking, OS concepts, Virtualization etc.
Role requires tasks majorly listed below (but not limited to)
- Provide 24/7 L1/L2 support on relevant elements
- Perform L1/L2 fault and service restoration
- Perform L1/L2 fault investigations and root cause analysis to resolve issues within SLAs.
- Input into Incident Reports and Problem Management
- Update TT with L1/L2 fault information, impact analysis and rectification.
- During critical and escalated major fault rectification, participate in fault management as requested by the Incident Manager and attend the bridge conferences as per the WLA.
- Escalation to Vendor for L3 support in the rectification of service impacting faults and other system faults as necessary
- Collect and analyses required logs and traces during and post fault investigations
- Support other L2 domain teams in identifying faults
- Develop, maintain and perform L2 Health Checks and scripts
- Develop and maintain L2 technical processes and tools
- Ensure backup of all elements as per Back-Up policy
- Assist performance team in troubleshooting of Network performance issues and customer faults, CPDs.
- Review plans and results of IOT, SW release and feature testing
- Review regression test plan, specifications and results for SW updates
- Implementation of SW updates including review release notes, impact/risk assessments,
- Maintain network baseline document set eg life cycle database for all elements
- Review technical documentation/notes and faults descriptions from Vendor and implement workarounds/fixes as required
- Maintain known issue list/ Risk Register
- Improve optimization of alarms, counters and thresholds.
- Provide recommendation to the local Engineering teams on configuration, software updates and general element management as appropriate.
- Review, awareness and approval of CR activity and participate in Daily CR Review meetings
- Usage data collection and control
- Perform System Performance monitoring and analysis
- Provide Operational Acceptance for new elements being introduced into the network
- Provide data for pre-sales support
BE Electronics and Telecommunication or equivalent