Company: BluJ Aerospace Private Limited
Experience: 2 to 3 Years
We are seeking a passionate and talented engineer to join the Electronics & Propulsion team to work on hardware development for various electronic sub-systems. As an engineer in propulsion team, you will be responsible for overseeing development of electronics for various sub-systems of our Hybrid VTOL Aircraft.
BluJ Aero is formed with the vision of making Aviation ‘Simpler & Sustainable’. We are working on cutting-edge Vertical Take-off and Landing (VTOL) technologies and aim to cut down travel time for cargo and humans significantly. We are looking for passionate and ambitious people to form our core foundation team.
- This position requires one to be skilled in electronic hardware development and understand firmware development.
- Develop hardware architectures which ensure high reliability and redundancy
- Familiar with the fundamentals of manufacturing and prototyping processes involved in PCBA design
- Familiar with the stage wise documentation, review and validation processes in electronic design development
- Capable of sizing and component selection based on various engineering and supply chain factors.
- Familiar with power electronics design architectures for DC-DC and AC-DC for various power, size, safety and use-case requirements.
- Push boundaries in terms of size, weight and functionality of systems such as, power convertors, controllers for flight system, fuel-cells, lithium batteries, motors and controllers.
- Understand and ensure compliance with design requirements, safety regulations, and industry standards.
- Work and take help of other engineers across various functions to ensure on-time delivery of goals.
- Masters/ Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Experience working on PCB design tools (Altium 365 or similar)
- Experience working and defining PCB prototyping requirements and demonstrated history of working with EMS for production or low volume prototypes.
- Experience working on microprocessor/ASIC platform involving functions such as PWM, ADC, CAN, I2C, SPI, and/or UART
- Able to utilize simulation resources to quickly choose hardware architecture.
- At least 2 years of experience in engineering design teams focussed on energy systems or power electronics. Prior experience with VTOL or hybrid aircraft is highly advantageous.
- Demonstrated history of working in a team and effectively collaborating and utilizing team resources.
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours.
- Collaborative and Innovative Work Environment.
- Opportunities for Professional Growth and Development.
- A Culture that Values Diversity and Inclusion.
The role involves a combination of office work and on-site testing, potentially in various weather conditions. Some travel may be required for field testing and collaboration with partners or suppliers.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to [email protected]. You will also need to complete the exercise on this link and attach a copy of the same in the email. Please follow the below naming guidelines to ensure your email is received Subject: Hardware Engineer – Power Electronics.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.