There has never been a more exciting time to be part of an automotive technology company like Visteon. No industry offers more fast-paced change and opportunity than today’s automotive industry. We are in the midst of a mobility revolution that will completely change the way we interact with our vehicles, reduce the number of car accidents and fatalities, and make the world a cleaner place.
Visteon is at the epicenter of this mobility revolution. Two major trends in the automotive industry – the shift to electric vehicles and vehicles with autonomous safety technologies – have created unique opportunities for Visteon. We are the only automotive provider solely focused exclusively on cockpit electronics – the fastest-growing segment in the industry.
- Designing and building hardware
- Recommending new hardware designs
- Performing tests of new hardware and software
- Troubleshooting and debugging performance issues
- Working with vendors and hardware suppliers to implement new designs
- Supporting the hardware engineering team
- Providing technical support for hardware issues
- Following industry-standard processes and procedures
- Collaborating with other engineers