- Advertisement -
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to HIL Test Engineer based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Contribute to the test automation, Software/ communication protocols validations by ensuring quality and robustness of the products.
- Responsible for writing the test specifications, test scripts for requirement.
- Test Execution on HIL and analysis of Test results
- Will be responsible for analyzing test cases and modify them.
- Functional and Diagnostic HIL testing.
- Responsible for providing the logs, discussing Issues with team
- Provides resolution of issues and supports integration of work.
- Contributes towards continuous process improvements to support the Eaton Business System; DMAIC / DFSS.
- Bachelor’s in Electronics /Automotive /Computer Science engineering – with relevant model based development/ validation experience in Automotive domain
- Experience in setting up HIL test systems using National Instruments/ ETAS Hardware/ Software toolchains
- Experience in manual & automation testing for embedded controls products
- Experience in advanced embedded system validation toolchain like National Instruments/ ETAS
- Experience in HIL SW Toolchains – NI VeriStand/ LabVIEW, ETAS LABCAR
- Experience working with CANape, CANalyzer, ClearCase, ClearQuest development tools
- Strong Knowledge of scripting languages like Python, VBA, m-scripting
- Responsible for design of test procedures, automation scripts, software tools
- Execute tests, document test results and managing defect lifecycle
- Communication protocols- CAN/ J1939/ CCP/ XCP
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills – experience working in International teams is highly recommended
- Strong technical experience in – communication Protocols.
- Experience in Requirement, architecture, design & Test script reviews and requirement based testing – Unit, Integration, System testing.
- Sound Knowledge and experience with process frameworks (e.g CMMI) including requirements management, defect tracking, build management, change management, and configuration management tools
- Experience collaborating with local / global suppliers for Hardware/Software procurement, building test lab setups etc. Hands on experience with Emulators and simulators.
- System and Software reviews, FMEA.
- Excellent communications skills. A high degree of aptitude, creativity is required.