The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
HW Requirements Engineer is responsible for capturing Hardware requirements for Electrification Projects
- Create and maintain HW requirements for electrification projects (Doors/Stages)
- Contribute to the definition of architectural design (interfaces, power supply concepts, Functional Safety, High Voltage Safety)
- Support platform and serial products with architectural design know-how
- Define a documentation structure for HW requirements within the Project team
- Strong cooperation and interaction with customer/system/software team worldwide
- Coordination and alignment with the base development team
- Bachelor or Masters’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years of practical experience (where applicable) in an automotive design/development department
- Good experience with electronics circuit design and good knowledge of electronics circuit behavior.
- Good experience in product design and manufacturing technologies
- Experience with requirements tools and methods (eg. Doros)
- Experience using MS-Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS-Project, …)
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid, and internal combustion drivetrains, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient, and affordable. The product range includes electrified drivetrain systems, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas after-treatment solutions. In 2021, Vitesco Technologies recorded sales of €8.3 billion and employs around 37,000 employees at about 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.