The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Overall Purpose of the role
Perform the Integration/Application of the various components of the system (software, configurations, hardware …) for a project.
- This Job description applies to various TMS Application Engineering activities.
- Develop the Integration/Application of the various components of the system (software, configurations, hardware …).
- Coordinate the deliveries and Integration/Application tests of the components of the system with the engineering teams.
- Define, produce and integrate all the application data and parameters needed to customize the customer solution, at the TMS Subsystem level according to the specifications and the design.
- In charge of generating the project data configuration
Defines/Participates in the Project Design to define the Integration/Application test strategy, in accordance with:
- Sub-system requirements
- System architecture
- Signalling Principles
- Configures Integration/Application environment & tools (test bench, recording tools, simulated I/O, …)
- Establishes Integration/Application procedures (test sheets) / criteria and elaborates the project ITP/ITD/ITR
Perform Integration/Application – internal and external interface tests:
- Runs Integration/Application procedures (tests, …) for SW/SW and SW/HW
- Integration/Application and testing
- Produces Integration/Application results report and associated Change Requests (defects)
- Validate the Integration/Application CRs taking into account the design impact
- Manages his/her work products under configuration management
- Deliver the baseline to project validation (Restriction and runtime configuration + Tools) with release notes.
- Support validation team as an interface for the design team
- Support project to analyse CR
- Cross-verifies Integration/Application procedures and criteria produced by his peers on other projects
- Applies and ensures the application of processes and standards
- Contributes to continuous improvement (ROE, process, tools, …)
Bachelors or master’s in Electrical / Electronics / Communications / Instrumentation Engineering
Technical Competency & Experience
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience in Software / Functional / System configuration, Integration/Application and testing
- Knowledgeable on Software / Functional / System configuration & Integration/Application testing
- Experience in Automatic Train Supervision/Central Control Centre/Train management System / Signalling principles
- Strong analytical skills – Ability to understand the real-time behaviour, complex systems with client/server applications (Windows, OPC,) and distributed database, XML, SQL, ) and implements configuration
- Specifies Integration/Application test objectives, designs test cases, develops test procedures (test files and scenario), and ensures traceability vs requirements according to Requirements Management Plan
- Ability build scenarios to analyse and or re-produce field defects in the platform environment; analyse/identify the root cause to the module level precision
- Ability to prepare/setup automatic testing
- Define & Manage Integration/Application platforms
- Should have sound knowledge of Windows (Server 2012/2016, Win10), MS office tools
- Knowledge of OOPs concepts, C# Scripting, LINQ, (InstallShield/VB/VBA) OPC, XML, SQL and Networking fundamentals is desirable.
- Ability to apply internal process required for TMS Integration/Application
- Strong working knowledge to work with cross-functional teams like safety, quality, installation, T&C ..etc.
- Knowledge of project package delivery process and customer FAT/SAT procedure/process is desirable