Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
Purpose of the Job
IXL Application Engineer is responsible to deploy Interlocking Application Engineering process & Tools for Design activities of IXL Data Design / IXL Interface Drawings (Indoor, Outdoor ckts, Cable core plan).
What are my Responsibilities?
- Capability to work on several activities/projects as per the requirement.
- Take Ownership of the assigned tasks
- Involve in Design activities of the Project
- Act in line to achieve Project Key Performance Indicators
- Perform other related activities as requested
What do I need to qualify for this job?
This role is expected to build effective working relationships across a diverse project team, Adapt quickly, consistency before delivering, and able to establish simple communication on complex topics.
- Diploma with 2-5 year of signalling experience
- Proficient in English Language and MS office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Prior experience in Signalling Circuit design, Good knowledge of Signalling equipment,
- Product specification and Operation procedures.
- At least 2 years of Industry experience.
- Should have prior experience in drawing tools such as ACAD/MICROSTATION/E3
- Site working exposure and experience
- Experience on factory production of cubicles
- Good knowledge of Electrical/Electronics engineering basics.
- UK IRSE Signalling Designer 1.1.510