- Advertisement -
Area of professional exposure (functional/technical skills) :
- 4 – 6 Years of experience in Vehicle Electronics & ADAS field
- Experience in ADAS area preferred camera & or LIDAR or feature model integration or software development
- Understanding of embedded hardware and software design
- Analyzing radar and/or vision sensor performance
- Experience working in a team-based project from inception to demonstration across multiple disciplines, e.g. sensor hardware selection and interface implementation, data acquisition and analysis, application implementation, testing and evaluation.
- Ability to understand system level functional requirements/behavior.
- Familiarity with autonomous vehicles
- Working knowledge on Automotive Communication protocols: CAN, LIN.
- Knowledge & experience Vector Tools: CANalyzer, CANoe,
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with system/software requirements
- Hands on experience with ADAS testing equipment, RF tools & other electronics analysis tools
- Be proactive with the ability to manage multiple tasks.