- Configuring SCADA/Distribution Management System(DMS)/Energy Management System (EMS) applications based on
- project documentation and customer data.
- Designing Human Machine Interface (HMI) displays and configure electric system data models in NM SCADA/DMS/EMS.
- Conducting tests at different stages of Project Life Cycle.
- Creating or assisting in the writing of system functional description, user documentation, instructions and procedures.
- Delivering customer trainings and workshops.
- Assisting in the designing, testing, and deploying of business applications.
- Assisting in problem solving and providing solutions.
- Cooperating with other teams in different business units and locations.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- A BE/ME/M.Tech in Electrical & Electronic Engineering with around 3 to 6 yrs of relevant experience in Power System
- Studies & related software would be an ideal fit for the role.
- Customer engagement, communication and presentation skills is required.
- Familiar with SCADA/DMS/EMS is beneficial.