- Advertisement -
About this opportunity
- This Job Role is responsible for the coordination, management and execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support that the one offered by the 2nd Level Operations. This shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness; we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
What you will do
- Provide support in change management for the Packet Core Operations Data Network and serve as the Operations Engineer in Packet Core that includes GSM, GPRS, WCDMA, LTE technologies. Nodes include vEPC (Evolved Packet Core) i. e. MME/EPG on Virtual Platform.
- Multi-Vendor Platform i.e. Cisco/Huawei/Ericsson/Nokia/ZTE not required but preferred.
- Provide input and suggestions to improving all operational aspects, related to the Packet Core Services and Network infrastructure which could make valuable contributions into growing the quality of the Packet Core Services – end to end.
- Assess need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant), make recommendations, and implement them as required.
- Interact with the other Service areas (IP and Backbone) for continuous maintenance and monitoring of the Packet Core Infrastructure as vital.
You will bring
- Knowledge of Telecom Operations Practice.
- Packet Core Nodes experience include vEPC (Evolved Packet Core) i. e. MME/EPG on Virtual Platform.
- Presentation & Communication Skills.
- Problem Solving and critical thinking.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
- B.E / B.Tech. in Electronics & Communications.
- Experience in handling Ericsson Networks, also Multi-Vendor exposure (Cisco, Huawei) is advantage.
- Technical and/or functional skills: [Performance & Characteristics of SGSN/GGSN Network Nodes.