About this opportunity
Handling VAS Operations and maintaining service availability for VAS nodes with proper work focus for Alarm handling, support Hardware/software/configuration related issues, configuration of all Nodes pertaining to VAS domains and emergency handling/outage
Support for VAS and IMS nodes/products/network!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness; we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
What you will do
- Ensure a smooth operation of the GSM, TCP-IP.
- Be part of a team managing specific VAS Network activities associated with Mobile GSM(2G, 3G, 4G) Network.
- Administrate VAS and Support Systems.
- Prevent Corrective Maintenance.
- Plan Maintenance (Health Checks, Backups etc.).
- Manager Problem Escalations and Follow-ups (CSR).
You will bring
Knowledge of GSM, SS7, Sigtran, TCP/IP, SCCP, SCTP, IMS and Diameter protocol.
Education: B.E / B.Tech. in Electronics & Communications.
Experience: 4-6 years
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.