To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
2022 FTE – Software Engineer (Backend/Full Stack Developer)
Are you interested in building the next generation chat product? Join our team and build a completely new messaging experience on a brand new tech stack. Transform the industry by empowering admins, developers and end users with an application that is easy to use, performant, scalable, highly available and secure chat experience.At Salesforce, our engineers are always learning new things. We pride ourselves on writing high-quality code and maintainable systems that make our lives easier across the technology stack. Every engineer works on exciting, meaningful projects that impact our technical and product strategy.
What we look for
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Expertise in Rest APIs, server-side performance, instrumentation, and security issues.
- Demonstrated strong design experience designing scalable and highly available systems.
- Backend design experience with Java and developing APIs.
- Fluency in object-oriented programming and experience with at least one object-oriented programming language.
- Experience with Relational databases and SQL is a plus
- Have a strong quality mindset and deliver features on time with high quality
- Experience in automated testing, including unit and functional testing.
- Understanding of the Agile process and continuous integration.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams across geographical locations.
- Positive attitude, great team player, and continuously improve the team, the product, and the company.
- Experience with Real time chat or messaging products is a plus
What you’ll do
- Provide technical expertise in the feature design and act as guard of code and product quality
- Build breakthrough features for enterprise that users will love on mobile – with a focus on design and usability
- Prototype and build innovative features using Rest APIs and Java
- Solve complex business problems while ensuring the product is highly scalable, secure, and performant
- Grow and scale our product and servers, applying the latest technologies and best practices
- Work closely with Product Managers and Designers to define new features, and help map the future
- Mentor your peers or be mentored by your peers in various in-house mentorship roles and challenge yourself to grow. We value continuous growth!
Who you’ll work with
We are a group of talented, empathetic people from various backgrounds where trust and teamwork are a given. We pride ourselves in thoughtful communication and individual ownership. We push hard to make our products better everyday while maintaining a healthy balance to leave time for our hobbies, family, pets, or whatever else is important.
What it’s like to work here
We provide Salesforce generous benefits
- Great work and life balance
- We seek out opportunities to send people to training for both technical and leadership skills
- We actively work on ways to be more inclusive in our culture and in our hiring
- Regular team charity outings, plus 7 days of volunteer time off (VTO) per year
- B.E/B.Tech graduating in 2022 in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, or equivalent disciplines with specialization in computer science.
- 7 CGPA and above with no backlogs.
Location: Bengaluru and Hyderabad
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.