The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Purpose of the job
This role is expected to work on ATC system design which includes both trackside and train-borne design under the coordination of ATC leader.
What are my responsibilities?
The ATC Designer is part of the Project Engineering Team under the coordination of ATC Leader. He /She develops ATC system architecture, trackside and trainborne, defining and allocating requirements, evaluating design trade-offs, balancing technical risk, defining and assessing interfaces, keeping close coordination with verification and validation activities and with project deployment activities, in line with the system roadmap.
- Design system and provide related documents (specification, architecture, interface, etc.).
Lead ATC Design Reviews.
- Adhering to technical processes and Project Engineering V cycle.
- Ensure the ATC configuration by application data or coding is performed regarding the process and ready for testing.
- Investigate the V&V test failures for corrective actions.
- QCD is as per WP commitment.
- Contribute for the multiple projects design support.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BE/BTech in Electronics/Electronics and Communication.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in rail signaling /Automation domain.
- Experience in complex real time system (Rail signaling, avionics, defence, safety related systems).
- Engineering background (System engineering knowledge (desirable: signaling system).
- Defect analysis and able to propose a corrective solution.
- English (Good verbal and written communication skills).
- System Specification and Requirements Development
- QCD management (Ability to work transversally with engineering teams / Autonomy / Coordination).
- Software engineering (master methods and tools to configure generic ATC software).
- Rolling stock systems (especially the ones that interface with trainborne ATP like brakes, traction, doors).
- Basic SW development skills and Expert-level knowledge in Excel.
- Curious and have an appetite for learning
- Team player
- Learn from your mistakes and implement corrective actions