- Advertisement -
Company: Hitachi Energy
- Responsible for the planning of control and protection systems for power electronic converter projects.
- This includes the specification, programming, and documentation of the control software as well as the fabrication and test documentation for the hardware.
- You will specify auxiliary components and define technical requirements and interfaces with sub-suppliers
- We rely on your expertise when it comes to software design with 800xA Compact Control Builder and possibly Matlab / Simulink.
- It will be on you to verify your software on the real-time simulator as well as in the project hardware.
- Besides bringing the software into service, you will operate specialist support for the service group as well as for the customer
- You will support the sales department in the concept and tender phase.
- You will also perform commissioning support and customer training on site.
- During the whole project phase, you will handle the technical documentation of your work.
- Bachelor in Electrical & Electronics or Electronics.
- Must have 5 -10 years experience.
- Should have experience in power systems.
- Should have experience in Control design (800XA).