Bechtel India Office is currently seeking Control Systems Designer for Large Oil & Gas Projects especially related to LNG and Refineries. The ideal candidate, in addition to meeting all the Essential Job Duties and Job Knowledge need to be a self-starter and possess strong oral and written communication skills.
Essential Job Duties
- Development of 3D Model in S3D and extraction of Instrument, RIO Cabinets and Junction Box Location Plan drawings in Smart Sketch
- Preparation of Instrument Wiring Drawing and Loop Drawings using SPI Wiring and Loop Generation Modules
- Development of Cable Block Diagrams, Cable Schedule, Cable Routing & Tray Route Layout, JB Termination Drawing, Control & network patch panels drawings.
- Preparation of Fire & Gas Layout Drawings.
- Develop Instrument Hook Up Drawings using MicroStation and AutoCAD and generation of Hook Up Sketches using SPI.
- Preparation of Tray / Trench Layouts & Cable Routing Index and MCT Layouts.
- Responsible for 30%, 50% and 90% Model Reviews and resolution of tags with Client, Sub Contractors and Vendors.
- Perform Clash Checks in 3D Model and coordinate with other disciplines and other stake holder(s) to develop a clash free system design.
- Support I&C commodities in Modularized Design
- Preparation of Control Room and Electrical Substation Layout Drawings
- Preparation of MTO and development of Material Requisition of Instrumentation for Cables, Conduits, Instrumentation Bulks.
- Locate and optimization of Fan Out Cable Lengths of Remote I/O Cabinets, Loading of JB and RIO Cabinets, estimation of Fan out cable and Home Run Cable Length for FEED estimates.
- Highly proficient in S3D, SPI, SPR, Navisworks, PDS, AutoCAD, MicroStation and Bluebeam
- Thorough knowledge in P&IDs, Cable Schedule, IO List and Network Architecture.
- Fire & Gas Layout and interpretation of NFPA 72
- Remote I/O Design of major DCS Vendors.
- Skill in reading, interpreting, and using related documents and drawings prepared by other project groups.
- Knowledge of the application of engineering and construction materials related to designs.
3-year diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications or Instrumentation & Control Systems from an accredited college or university.
FEED and EPC Execution experience of Large Oil & Gas Projects.