The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Valeo is a tech global company, designing breakthrough solutions to reinvent the mobility. We are an automotive supplier partner to automakers and new mobility actors worldwide. Our vision? Invent a greener and more secured mobility, thanks to solutions focusing on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions. We are leader on our businesses, and recognized as one of the largest global innovative companies.
- Support to design and build Electric and Hybrid vehicle E-Motor/inverter/eAxle Products
- Scope of work/Responsibilities
Scope of work
- Documentation of development results according to document tracker, with/under support.
- Prepare the detailed part and assembly drawings, with/under support
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong foundation on engineering basics and theoretical calculations and validations
- Have strong fundamental knowledge in Machine Design & Strength of materials
- Have Strong fundamental knowledge in Manufacturing process
- Basic Knowledge in MS office and Google Products like.., Presentation, Excel/Google Sheets.
- Basic Knowledge in GD&T and Stack up calculation
- Basic Knowledge in coding using python, C++ and VB or etc.., for creating macros for automation.
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Self-starter and goal oriented
- Attention to details and strong inclination to learn
- Team player – open-minded and flexible
People Management: NO
Bachelor degree/Master degree in Electronics/Power Electronics.