- Advertisement -
Job Description & Qualifications
- Work with Design engineers to understand vehicle electrical architecture, how it can fail and how it can be diagnosed
- Work with core team to determine if previously authored diagnostics can be leveraged or if new diagnostic pinpoint needs to be developed
- Utilises computer application software to design, develop, create and test the diagnostic routines for implementation on the Authorised Repairer (AR) diagnostic tool.
- Validates and signs-off diagnostics routines using simulation, rigs and vehicles as necessary
- Work with Design and Release engineers to resolve issues within Part 2 specifications
- Work with Technical Assistance Center to resolve diagnostic issues in the field