Company: Baker Hughes
Do you relish the prospect of working with cutting-edge energy products?
Do you want to be a part of a successful team?
Join our Digital Solutions Team
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team designs real time systems for the condition monitoring of machines in the energy sector.
Partner with the best
To contribute to the design and development of products and their interaction with the human body. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures (technical Bachelor’s Degree).
As an Electronics Component Tester, you will be responsible for:
- Being responsible for Prototype testing and basic electronic troubleshooting
- Collecting, receiving, labeling, and/or analyzing samples or substances using the correct testing equipment, when necessary.
- Designing and executing laboratory testing in line with standard testing procedures, recording observations, and interpreting findings.
- Recording all experimental data and test results accurately and in the specified format (written and/or electronic.)
- Being able to keep laboratory supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Being able to keep equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Engineering/Technology).
- Have good oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
- Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Occasional home working possible
Working flexible hours – flexing the times you work in the day