The candidate will be fulfilling electronic engineering missions related to Schneider Electric’s molded-case circuit breaker (MCCB) offers managed by the Accessories & Auxiliaries Squad.
The candidate will report hierarchically to the Deputy General Manager in the Power Products Division EU&I HUB / R&D Engineering organization.
The interactions and the key stakeholders are multiple from different functions: engineering, marketing, quality, services, procurement, finance or supply chain.
Looking for Electronics Profile who have 5-8 years of experience in end to end product development.
The candidate will:
- Fulfill technical missions with autonomy to propose/develop solutions in power protection domain.
- Verify design by carrying out tests and production of prototypes following qualitative guidelines.
- Lead the technical investigations when requested. Involve the right people in order to provide efficient/relevant solutions with reactiveness.
- Design/develop new products, sub-assemblies and evolution of offers in a specialty whose specification and architecture are defined with independence of action, in a specific
- knowledge area (in this case, part of Electronics Hardware) in a cross-functional team.
- Provide technical support to the quality/marketing teams and plants within the line of business.
- During the design phases, the activities to perform may cover:
- Specifying PCB and its analog and/or digital electronics architecture (based on microcontrollers, FPGA, ASIC…).
- Selecting and sizing of electronic components based on mission profiles.
- Calculating the response time.
- Simulation with PSPICE or HYPERLINX.
- Schematic design on CAD tools.
- Detect dysfunctions and propose solutions.
- Define industrial surveillance tests.
- Lead peer reviews.
Qualifications and Experience
- Education: Analog and Digital Electronics Engineering (Cadence suite).
- Strong knowledge in electrical Power Breakers.
- Mastery of model-based design practices and tools: MATLAB, SPICE…
- Strong knowledge on EMC aspect, insulation constraints and power management.
- Knowledge in RF domain is a plus.
- Knowledge of IEC60947, IEC60664 standards and UL standards.
- Sensitive to Reliability and Robustness values thanks to tool like ReliaSoft.
- Knowledge of LEAN-AGILE methodologies and mindset is a plus.
- Mastery of digital collaborative applications is a plus.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- At least 5 years of related experience.
- Ability to execute on challenging time constraints.
- Ability to get things done through collaboration and winning team spirit.
- Autonomy in execution is key.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Structuring and expert authority
Company: Schneider Electric
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.