Exciting Opportunity within the Communication, Navigation and Surveillance (CNS) organization!
The position is for Senior Engineer for Traffic & ISS within in Communication, Navigation & Surveillance COE at HTS India. Key responsibilities include,
- Ability in embedded software development in multiple languages preferably expertise in C, C++.
- Realtime OS experience
- Having good analytical skills and be able to understand technical product requirements, carry out requirement analysis
- Proficiency in usage of Requirement management tools such as DOORS.
- Demonstrates expertise in DO-178B embedded software development, integration, Verification and Validation processes preferred
- Demonstrates ability in statement coverage analysis using tools such as LDRA, TCA etc. preferred
- Demonstrates ability in development tools such as Visual Studio, GCC, DEOS Integration tool and DEOS Debugger; Realtime OS preferred.
- Demonstrates ability in I/O interfaces like A429, AFDX, and A661, display interfacing, analog and audio interfaces. preferred
- Participates in improvements identification and implementation, participates in process design and is able to modify the existing process to meet the project needs.
- Ability to analyze defects and take corrective actions.
- Presents the results of designs, studies, and projects in terms of new techniques or approaches to subordinates, colleagues, management, and customers.
You Must Have
- B.E/B.TECH/M.E/M.TECH – Computer Science/Electronics Engineering
- 3-6 years of relevant or equivalent embedded software development experience for avionics systems
- Proficiency in oral and written communications.
- Organizational knowledge of several divisions; in-depth knowledge of one, including products, customers, and contacts.
- Knowledge of lab, simulator and other infrastructure facilities
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Significant relevant experience
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- Business oriented approach to software development