The candidate needs to have strong embedded platform technical skills, be able to communicate effectively (written and verbal), and work as team member in a global team.
The candidate must have demonstrated skills/abilities in the following: Software design, requirement and code (C, C++, assembely) development on an ROTS in compliance to various DO-178B levels (optional), capability to
manage competing priorities; drives and meets stretch goals; develops and implements action plans to meet project objectives
- Design and Develop the Software.
- Facilitate Certification activities.
- Part of analysis of complex technical problems and develop solutions.
- Able to perform the above responsibilities with minimal or no supervision.
- Generate new ideas and participate in initiatives around Avionics Platforms.
- BE/ME in Computer Science or Electronics.
- Minimum of 2 years Real Time Embedded Software development experience.
- Expert in C,C++, assembly software languages
- Proficient in Deos™/RTOS/Linux or any RTOS.
- Able to design and develop Middleware software including network/communication stack.
- Able to perform software desing/development, low level and high level requirements development, test, review and integrate on the target.
- Knowledge of DO-178C will be added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong personal leadership abilities and ability to handle multiple activities/priorities effectively.
- Action oriented, results driven, high energy, self starter/drive.
- Innovative with new approaches to design work.
- Influential with peers and customers and demonstrate critical thinking