- Embedded software development for cluster/ICP.
- Peer Reviews, Unit Testing and Functional Testing.
- Work with project manager to support estimation and planning in an iterative development environment.
- Debug and resolve the customer reported issues on target board.
- Interact with multiple software competency and system competency to overcome the obstacles of the owned modules.
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics
- Experience in Automotive SW development.
- Proficiency in embedded “C++” programming.
- Hands-on experience on QNX or embedded Linux.
- Hands-on experience in 16 & 32 bit Micro-controller device driver software development.
- Hands-on working experience in OSEK compliant RTOS based embedded system.
- Hands-on Experience in serial communication protocols- CAN, SPI & LIN.
- Good understanding of I2C, SPI protocols and handling of the Peripheral devices like LCD, EEPROM etc, Stepper Motors.
- Good knowledge in handling the tools like debuggers, simulators, oscilloscopes, Vector CANAnalyzer, Vector CANoe etc.
- Added advantage for exposure to RH850 micro-controller device driver development and compiler tool sets.
- Added advantage for exposure to Requirements Managements tools (like DOORS, Polarion), Design tools (like EA), and Configuration management tools (like CM Synergy, Plastic SCM, GIT).
- Added advantage for exposure to cluster product domain.
- Familiarity with SW development process (Agile/Scrum) is desirable.
- Good verbal and written communication.