If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Engineer – Electronics based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- The primary responsibility of this role is to perform design, simulations and do analysis of high power, Power Electronic circuits to meet customer specific technical, cost and market related technology.
- Demonstrates the knowledge in high power electronics design especially in Power Electronics DC-DC converter and Inverter design
- Experience in Magnetics design in High frequency transformer and inductor
- Hands-on experience in Power Electronics Simulation tools like PSpIce, Simplorer and LTSpice Simulation.
- Good in circuit level analysis like steady state and transient analysis
- Prepares schematics by using computer assisted engineering design software Spice
- Responsible for activity planning, execution and closing of assigned activities.
- Plans, Organizes, and leads smaller assigned tasks / projects.
- Basic knowledge in EMC filter selection
- Good Knowledge of IEC, CISPR, ISO standards.
- Basic understanding functional safety ISO26262.