- Advertisement -
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to HIL Engineer V&V based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Responsible for implementing Test Automation using HiL, PiL & MiL across Electrical & Industrial segments with strong focus on system validation Automation and new product development with strong focus on, system test coverage, compliance & industry standards.
- Contributes Technical expertice on test automation strategies and streamlining the development processes by coordinating with teams from Eaton India Innovation Centre (Pune) and various Divisions/facilities in North America, EMEA, APAC.
- Bachelor’s in Electronics /Automotive /Computer Science engineering – with relevant model based development/ validation experience in Automotive domain
- Experience in setting up HIL test systems using National Instruments/ ETAS Hardware/ Software toolchains
- Experience in manual & automation testing for embedded controls products
- Experience in advanced embedded system validation toolchain like National Instruments/ ETAS
- Experience in HIL SW Toolchains – NI VeriStand/ LabVIEW, ETAS LABCAR
- Experience working with CANape, CANalyzer, ClearCase, ClearQuest development tools
- Strong Knowledge of scripting languages like Python, VBA, m-scripting
- Responsible for design of test procedures, automation scripts, software tools
- Execute tests, document test results and managing defect lifecycle
- Communication protocols- CAN/ J1939/ CCP/ XCP
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills – experience working in
- International teams is highly recommended
- Strong technical experience in – communication Protocols.
- Experience in Requirement, architecture, design & Test script reviews and requirement based testing – Unit, Integration, System testing.
- Sound Knowledge and experience with process frameworks (e.g CMMI) including requirements management, defect tracking, build management, change management, and configuration management tools
- Experience collaborating with local / global suppliers for Hardware/Software procurement, building test lab setups etc. Hands on experience with Emulators and simulators.
- System and Software reviews, FMEA.
- Excellent communications skills. A high degree of aptitude, creativity is required.
- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.