The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as R&D Associate Engineer and will be part of Process Automation Business Area for BA Function Technology Division based in Bangalore, India. In this role you will be reporting to R&D Team Lead and will be responsible for supporting strategic technology direction by identifying, proposing, and implementing innovative technology, software and/or solutions by contributing with own ideas. Supports the R&D team by performing assigned tasks under supervision and execute assigned tasks using technical knowledge in a structured way.
- Must have experience in security and network robustness assessment testing of embedded devices and host based industrial software’s, Web applications, API’s and Mobile Apps.
- Good knowledge in threat analysis of the devices from security point of view and In-depth analysis of results and writing technical reports.
- Providing suggestion/fixes for improvement to device/software development teams and
- Evaluation of new testing methodologies relevant for the organization
- Testing Wi-Fi and Bluetooth devices for Security vulnerabilities and create new test methodologies.
- Research on testing security of Protocols, interfaces and Technologies used for communication to cloud based platforms and API Security.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical and Electronics /computer science engineering with 2- 5 year’s experience in VAPT, VM scanning tools, TCPIP, Embedded device testing is preferred.
- Good understanding of port scanning, Vulnerability assessment and Fuzzing tools is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in analysis of web applications, scanning and vulnerability Assessment reporting
- Must have fair understanding of OWASP Top 10 & SANS 25 Vulnerabilities and their mitigations.
- Good to have knowledge on Mobile app and APIs (REST, SOAP) security testing, HTTP protocol, and all other protocols associated with web technologies
- Must be proficient with one of the scripting languages such as shell, python, ruby etc. is an added advantage.