- Advertisement -
Company: Dassault Systemes
What will your role be
- Estimating, Designing, Developing, Planning and implementing software modules and features.
- Resolve technical issues through Debugging, Research and Investigation, Creating new & innovative ways to improve applications.
- Mentor and guide fellow junior Engineers, help in hiring and building the team.
- Work closely with customer on real time production issues.
- Work closely with a geographically distributed team.
The Challenges ahead
- To thrive in a fast-paced environment, appreciate aggressive goals and have a desire-to-win attitude.
- The ability to solve tough problems that require innovative solutions
Your Key success factors
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Sciences, Electronics or a related discipline from reputed institutions with good academic track records.
- 3 – 7 Years of extensive hands-on experience with Design & Development of complex software products & exposure to Unit testing tools.
- Deep understanding of Computer Sciences & fundamentals, Data structures, Algorithms, Design patterns, HLD & LLD / OOPS, OOAD Concepts.
- Expert level knowledge in Java-Script, HTML5,Java/J2EE, Web Apps & Java stack technologies.
- Good knowledge of Client-Server architectures.
- Ability to write basic SQL queries.
- Working Knowledge of Windows O/S
- Good Understanding to the Software Architecture, Software Performance & Security
- Strong Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues.
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, independent, responsible and diligent.
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, excellent written, verbal, communication skills, analytical skills & Business thinking.