B.E. degree preferably in Electrical, Electronics, Computer, Instrumentation or allied engg. branch from a recognized University/Institution
- 5-8 years of hands-on experience on Siemens S7-300/400/1200/1500 series PLC systems
- Experienced in working with TIA Portal software along with simulation.
- Experienced in HMI and SCADA systems, STL experience is required
- Practical knowledge of I/O bus systems (ASi, Profibus, Profinet)
- Must possess the skill to read the software requirements and able to convert them into working software independently.
- Should be able to document the developed software and its functionalities for readability.
- Has software development skills and commissioning experience
- Must possess PLC Programming knowhow (preferably Siemens using STL)
- Able to understand and do programming in STL’s indirect addressing will be added advantage.
- Must have a system perspective, understand system requirements, and product development life cycle
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and ability to work independently
- Willing to travel and be able to work in multicultural environment
- Is able to work along with a team as a development engineer for R&D projects.
- Adds value during development phase to ensure risks are identified and mitigated.
- Ensure process compliance, quality, and lead time for the project work for self and team members.
- Knowledge of material handling domain can be added advantage
- Experience in Development of software/library is a very much preferred.
- Able to work in R&D on development of new software library or software for new products using the existing library.
- Interact/co-ordinate with multi-disciplinary teams such as Hardware, Mechanical, High level controls team, Project Lead, and internal/external customers to ensure proper functioning of the products delivered, commissioning, integration, and handover of systems
- Competence development, Support in knowledge sharing, and improve process & tooling part
- Good computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio apps
- Working knowledge of Enovia, Bitbucket, JIRA and Agile tool suits will be an added advantage