If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Senior Engineer Controls Development based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- The Controls Engineer’s primary responsibility will be Production Level Controls development for EATON’s Electrification products on Power electronics and Power distribution portfolio. The position will be involved in many different aspects of the product life-cycle, ranging from product specification, requirements engineering, Design & Development, and validation. Successful candidates will possess the determination required to track down and solve hard to find vehicle level controls issues.
- EDUCATION: Required: Master’s Degree in Controls/Electrical/Electronics/Power
- Electronics/Mechanical/Automotive Engineering with relevant Production Level Embedded
- Controls Development Experience
- Model based development using Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow
- Knowledge of Power converter technologies and related controls development
- MIL/SIL experience. Expertise in m- scripting
- Understanding of Embedded Coder and Auto Code Generation process
- Understanding of Automotive Embedded Systems.
- Understanding of Functional safety i.e. ISO26262,OBDI,II and AUTOSAR.
- Understanding of ISO26262 Functional Safety.
- Knowledge of RTOS, CAN & LIN.
- Experience working with CANape, CANalyzer, JAZZ
- Knowledge of MAAB Guidelines and J1939 standards.
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills – experience working in International teams is highly recommended.