The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
About this opportunity
We are now looking for a Senior Engineer to secure technical capability as part of Automated Ops 24/7 running of Services & includes diagnosis, fast domain support, routine resource fulfilment & field technical support.
What you will do
- Act as the first point for activities demanding a level of technical expertise as a 24/7 capability hosted in Automated Operations.
- Work shift operations as per defined shift roster and actively monitor ticket queues to ensure timely response to tickets
- Focus on improvement of automated recovery.
- Secure Issue support for Service surveillance and Field service.
- Ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels
You will bring
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering preferably in Electronics, Computer science, Telecommunication or equivalent
- Understanding of Network Architecture in technologies of 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G
- Mobile Telecommunications knowledge with telephony switching principles, transport networks, access networks, traffic concept, telecommunication networks & signaling, voice and data flows, beneficial services KPI Analysis
- Analytical and synthesis capabilities
- Solid knowledge of operation and troubleshooting of multivendor telecommunication equipment’s
- Basic Understanding of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Cloud technologies Basic understanding and working knowledge of Scripting
- Core and access network performance / configuration parameters and their interpretation and usage.