- Advertisement -
- Responsible for PLC related equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for PLC program changes for improving quality and maintenance breakdown reduction activity.
- Responsible for creating engineering requirement specification including power and control architecture development for component selection, interface, control and monitor of Input and output.
- Responsible for basic control panel electrical wiring.
- Responsible for to maintain backup for PLC,SCADA &PC.
- Responsible for PLC hardware selection.
- Technical Education: Bachelor of Engineering with minimum 3 years’ experience in/ as PLC programmer.
- Experience in working on SIEMENS , MITSUBISHI, OMRON, DELTA PLC’s.
- Proficiency in plc communication skills like Serial, Ethernet , Profibus, Profinet, CC Link
- Technical Sound knowledge in PLC Program & HMI design.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English communication.
Further skills and competencies required
- Siemens (TIA portal V16 ),Delta PLC (WPL Soft), Mitsubishi (GX-Works2, GX-works3, GX-Developer) Omron (CX- Programmer) Allen Broadly (RsLogix-5000), Schneider (So machine).
- PLC (Pc Win, Pc Win PCK), OPC Servers KEP Server, SCADA,
- Delta, Mitsubishi VFD, Mitsubishi Servo Drives.
- Microsoft Office & Excel, Power point, Visual basic scripts.
- Keyence Vision system, Laser marking systems.