Molex (a subsidiary of Koch Industries) is a globally recognized provider of electronic solutions in a wide range of industries, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical. We offer over 100,000 products, across a variety of industries; Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Alternative Energies, Consumer/Home Appliances, Commercial Vehicles, Data/Computing, Industrial Automation, Industrial Electrical, Medical, Scientific, Smartphones and Mobile Devices, Solid State Lighting and Telecoms/Networking. Through our collaborative process, we take a multi-dimensional approach that brings together engineers, product designers and manufacturing to ensure the design cycle is smooth and seamless. We have design and manufacturing facilities around the world, with an expert team of problem-solvers who work across borders to help bring your vision to life. With more than 75 years of experience, we lead the industry in R&D investment, striving to develop and deliver innovative, high-quality, reliable solutions that can be customized to meet your needs.
- Define and execute System and System Integration Test cases based on System Requirements
- Review of system test requirements
- Create test automation concepts based on defined test strategy
- Evaluation of test tools
- Design and executes manual and automated tests
- Documentation, pre-analysis and reporting of test results
- Good domain knowledge and experience in testing of embedded automotive systems
- Good understanding embedded Systems (electronics and software)
- Good understanding and expertise on black- and grey box system testing
- Experience in developing test automation scenarios and scripts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills written, verbal and presentation
- ISTQB certification or similar
- Familiarity with lab equipment such as multimeter and oscilloscopes
- Goal oriented, structured, diligent and independent work ethic
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.