- Advertisement -
You as Software Developer (IoT Engineer) will be part of Hitachi Energy business-based Chennai, you will be responsible in driving development of IT/OT Architecture for extended Digital Functionalities and become functional expert in the Digital R&D organization
- Providing consultancy across projects and tenders if requested.
- Designing and Developing software modules of Highest Quality, within Budget and Time, in IoT domain
- Developing information management concept, data modeling/management and an Edge-device implementation with APIs to the field as well as to the consumers
- Innovate control, protection, monitoring and communication architectures.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Communicating regularly with Management and Technical Colleagues
- Documentation of implemented software products and modules
- Developing the software application by following Agile methodology
- Provide Innovative suggestions and Improvement opportunities in the software products
- Collaborate with the team and deliver the results through effective Teamwork
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information technology / Electronics and communication / M.Sc. in Substation Automation with documented qualification in IT technologies and micro-service architectures.
- 4-6 years of Software development experience, preferably in substation automation R&D or equivalent high voltage product
- Expert in IoT and Digital Technologies on containerized, micro-services-based architectures on edge and cloud level.
- Proven and validated experience in micro-service architecture development for edge and cloud.
- Deep knowledge of Data Modeling and related technologies e.g. IEC61850, OPC UA
- Programming skills in C#, Python
- IoT Edge and Cloud Technology competencies e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, multi tenancy, REST API, Web-Protocols, HTML5, C#, Python.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum/SAFe Agile methodologies
- Multi-years of project experience in complex and demanding Hardware-Software scenarios.
- Production or field service experience with similar products.
- Deep understanding of agile and lean product development methodologies.
- Work experience in power systems environment.
- Fair understanding of condition monitoring and asset management.
- Creative innovation driver with strong ownership in IT and OT technologies
- Proficiency in English, speaking and writing