At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to independently complete system power architecture, component select, schematic drawing and PCB layout review
- Responsible for the analysis and support of customer project power problems, have the ability to independently analyze and solve problems
- Able to independently come out validation plan, schedule and test report format after discuss with customer
- Do professional HW validation, FA & DOE and provide the reports to customer during the NPI stage
- Be familiar with LDO/BUCK/BOOST topological structure and related chip, have experience on USBC PD.
- Good design and verification experience with/without battery product
- Have experience on power sequence, power efficiency and power performance validation for big power system
- Be skilled in using common instruments (precision power supply, DMM, high-speed oscilloscope, power Analyzer); Knowledge on power HW validation(ripple, sequence, efficiency, inrush, rising time, falling time)
- Have good communication skills, teamwork spirit, initiative and sense of responsibility. Good English Communication.
Education & Experience Requirements
Bachelor degree or above in Power Electronics, Electronic Engineering or equivalent majors, at least 3-5 years experience in system power hardware circuit development