- Advertisement -
This is a TCMS Design Engineer role, reporting to Engineering Manager in Motion division located in Bangalore.
- Advertisement -
Create and modify the standard designs of equipment, systems, or installations, including standard specifications for manufacturing, fabrication or construction for assignments classified as low to medium complexity by applying standard design concepts.
- Supporting Projects on technical or process issues.
- He/she performs validation and verification activities on functions and TC&IS sub-system (TCMS / VCU SW) on the project assigned.
- Provide input and recommend changes to new and existing product designs.
- Continually recommends improvements in all areas related to standards, products.
- He/she executes engineering activities of one of the Train Control and Information Solutions (TC&IS) Domain: Proto Validation & test.
- He/she develops competencies required for this domain, following the right methodologies and tools.
- He/she ensures the application of the standard processes in his domain.
- To do technical support for TCMS, if required travel to field.
- Requires a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in electrical /Electronic engineering.
- Prefer 3-6 years of related work experience .
- Control Engineering preferably applied to Railway products with 1 to 2 years of experience (TCMS – Train control and Management System).
- Programming experiences preferably in C, C++, Java, XML, visual studio, python, oracle.
- Programming experiences in IEC 61131 (PLC,SCADA and industrial Automation Knowledge).
- Good Application knowledge of three phase electric locomotives, propulsion converter,
- Auxiliary converters, Communication Protocols such as CAN (Control Area Network), MVB(Multifunction Vehicle Bus), WTB (Wire Train Bus), HMI(Human Machine Interface).