The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
This is a Test Engineer role, reporting to Testing Manager and part of Motion Business Area located in Bangalore, India. Conduct testing and verification activities for assignments of low/medium testing complexity of systems, subsystems or products effectively and cost-efficiently, and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements.
- Executes testing according to schedule. Prepares project test documentation. Provides technical support during installation of test objects in the test area, should have knowledge/ experience of Drives and converters.
- Assists the preparation of proposals for engineering projects in one’s area of responsibility.
- Follows work plans and cost estimates for work in one’s area of responsibility. Ensures quality timely implementation within targeted cost.
- Makes risk assessments in one’s area of responsibility to assure safe systems of work and takes appropriate actions. Reports contract/quality/program/cost issues to management.
- Assists with customer or official contacts and communication pertaining to test assignments or meetings.
- Maintains network of engineering professionals and shares best practice across different project. Uses standard processes and tools.
- Supervises Engineers / Service support engineers.
- Diploma/Bachelor engineering with electronics and communication / electrical and electronics / Power electronics.
- 5+ years of experience in Conduct testing and verification activities for assignments of low/medium testing complexity of systems, subsystems, or products effectively and cost-efficiently, and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements.