Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
- 2+ years of relevant software engineering experience in telco grade products
- 2+ years of Test experience in functional, Non-functional & serviceability areas with large-scale distributed systems
- Good working knowledge in Cloud, K8s core technologies with hands on python scripting.
- Good working knowledge on DIAMETER, 4G/5G, SIGNALLING is an added advantage
- Good working experience in Linux, Kubernetes, VMWare, OpenStack.
- In depth and working experience with cloud-ready, cloud-native, micro services and containers architecture, Devops.
- Demonstrated expertise with scripting, tracing tools (Wireshark, tShark etc) and automation framework
- Working knowledge on the toolsets like Jira, Jenkins or Bamboo
- Able to bring in innovative practices for chaotic programmable performance tests like Chaos Monkey, Janitor Monkey etc
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a software related discipline. A Master’s degree in a related field is an added plus
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.