- Fault management/configuration of Cisco, Nokia Router is a must.
- Fault management/configuration of Fortinet Firewall in required to be done.
- Trouble Ticket handling
- Customer Issue handling
- Ensure to Acknowledge and close TT within SLA/OLA
- Prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a Node /system/services
- Emergency Handling and chronology preparation
- Coordinating with care/vendor team for handling resolved cases
- Interfacing with other Technical Teams
- Coordinating with field team if onsite support required on faults
- Hand over and activity sheet preparation
- Very Good knowledge about IP technologies mainly IP SDN / Noin SDN / MPLS, BGP, MPLS VPN(L2 and L3), OSPF, ISIS, QoS.
- very good knowledge about Cisco Nokia HP and Dell SDN / Non SDN switches
- Ability to identify problems and act accordingly as per defined process
- Ensuring Post check of activities done during MW period.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Flexible to work in 24*7 ( 10 to 12 Night Shift , if required )
- Able to handle Pressure
- Self Learner
- Good Communication Skills
- Command on Subject
- Ready to support Team members
- Technology in charge of providing high level resolution
- Bachlore of Engineer in Electrical / Electronics / MSC IT / or any relevent Degree
- Nokia Certified will be added advantage
Location: Noida, Bengaluru and Chennai
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.