Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Service Support Specialist who will be responsible for the execution and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to Operators’ customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels. You will also be responsible for receiving trouble reports from the Operator’s Customer Care Center (or from the Operator’s customer directly in some very specific cases), resolving them to the customer’s satisfaction and providing meaningful status on repair and/or restoration activity to the Customer Care Center (or to the Operators’ customers).
It is also responsible for customer affecting problems detected by other processes or through analysis, including informing the customer and resolving these specific problems to the customer’s satisfaction.
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
You will be responsible for
- Customer Event management
- Customer Incident management
- Customer Problem management
- Customer Order Handling
To be successful in the role you must have
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills.
- Problem solving & creative thinking.
- Ericsson knowledge.
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people.
- Manage instructions & procedures.
- Applying expertise & technology.
Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
Experience: 1-2 years
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.