- Advertisement -
- Handling end-to-end launch and innovation of products.
- Working with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Working in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Partnering with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Translating product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritizing and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Leading the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical or Electronics from a reputed institution. Required 1 to 2 years of experience in Developing, owning, and executing product roadmap.
- Should have experience working in a customer/vendor facing role.
- Should have experience using Azure DevOps (or similar tools) for work item tracking.
- Should have experience working with Development Product Owners/Product Managers/Customers to understand requirements and testing expectations.
- Good to have familiarity in IOT product.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.