Who you are
- You are passionate, enthusiastic, and eager to learn
- Crave success and will stop at nothing short of excellence
- Possess an aggressive, positive attitude and strong collaborative streak
- Have impeccable organizational skills and consider yourself a self-starter
- Want to be a key part of building something great
- Are you a strong team player with a “can do” attitude?
What you’ll do
As a successful Associate Sales Engineer (ASE), you’ll expand your software and networking knowledge to collaborate with Cisco sales professionals and provide technical solutions that drive business outcomes for our customers and partners.
s an engineer, you’ll engage with our customers and partners as a trusted technology advisor. You’ll work with Account Managers and together you’ll position the benefits of our Cisco solutions to your customer, using our market-leading collaboration tools.
What you need to be eligible
- Understanding of Mobile Networks
- Wireless Mobility Network Experience Domain knowledge required
- Packet Analysis, Protocols Wireless domain of LTE, 3G, 3G+PacketCore, /UMTS/LTE
- BTech in Electronics, Telecom or IT
- Preferred knowledge of cloud-based network products
- Preferred experience in technology selling
- Use of Salesforce.com or similar platforms
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to solve problems and think critically
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Experience using CRM systems and web-based conferencing systems
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.